commons-dev mailing list archives

From henrib <hen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r929437 - in /commons/proper/jexl/trunk: pom.xml src/main/config/findbugs-exclude-filter.xml
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:52:31 GMT

>> I still think the profile does not belong in the project pom.
>> Just add it to your settings.xml instead.

I cant define the <distributionManagement .../> in my settings. How/where
can I put the staging site dir so it persists ?

>> s/inane/innate/ ?

I meant 'innane' (as in Lacking sense or meaning - often implying, "to the
point of boredom or annoyance" :-) ). I just wish I g{e,o}t faster to the
point where you would not have to catch all these inept errors I'm making.
Thanks again.