commons-dev mailing list archives

From henrib <hen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Staging/publishing procedure and tools
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:05:50 GMT

Thanks a lot for this summarized procedure. I was able to upload
JEXL-2.0.1-RC1 using it.

One important difference with the published procedure is that the only place
where we actually state 'release candidate' status is on the staging site
name and the SVN tag. (MATH 2.0 RC3 seems to do this for example). The
produced artefacts (jar doc etc) do not carry the RC status. Do I understand
this correctly?

I've also seen some discussion about using Nexus; I suppose parts of the
process will be revisited to benefit from its features. Is there any
draft/alpha/wiki place where this future is discussed?

Thanks again,
Henrib