commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <billwbar...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r915668 - in /commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/nt: Makefile moni/Makefile service/Makefile
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:24:58 GMT

From: "Mladen Turk" <mturk@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:39 PM
To: "Commons Developers List" <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: svn commit: r915668 - in
/commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/nt: Makefile moni/Makefile
service/Makefile

> On 02/24/2010 07:25 AM, Bill Barker wrote:
>>
>> I think that we should declare this [VOTE] a
>> failure, and anyone that wants commons-daemon can get it from SVN.
>>

> Not necessarily.
>
> We need 3 +1  votes more then there are -1 votes.
> It's a release and release voting cannot be vetoed.
> It's just a number of votes. So we need two more votes
> and that would make required 4x+1 and 1x-1 which
> is total 3 votes.

Yes, knew this already.  But the count is currently one +1 and one -1
(assuming that you're voting +1).  I would vote +1, but it doesn't count
(not a commons PMC member, only a committer).  So you still need three +1
votes.