commons-dev mailing list archives

From Chandra Shekar <reach_chan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Working on issue LANG - 583 Was: Need to start the work
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:30:39 GMT
ok i can download the code, But how can i asssign the issue to myself in jira, I dont see any
option for assign

Thanks
Chandrashekar

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Julien Aymé <julien.ayme@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Julien Aymé <julien.ayme@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [lang] Working on issue LANG - 583 Was: Need to start the work
To: "Commons Developers List" <dev@commons.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 7:27 AM

Hello Chandra,

you should prefix your mail object with [lang] to have a faster
feedback, since most of the commons developers have rules that match
the component name.

In order to work on this issue you should check out the trunk version
of lang (see http://commons.apache.org/lang/source-repository.html),
the you can work on your local copy and attach a patch to the JIRA issue.

Regards,
Julien

2010/2/2 Chandra Shekar <reach_chandra@yahoo.com>:
> Hi
>
> I want to assign the bug LANG - 583 to myself, I am not able to see asign option, also
i want to know where i can download the code work and then submit the patch,