commons-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Aymé <julien.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Working on issue LANG - 583 Was: Need to start the work
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:27:34 GMT
Hello Chandra,

you should prefix your mail object with [lang] to have a faster
feedback, since most of the commons developers have rules that match
the component name.

In order to work on this issue you should check out the trunk version
of lang (see http://commons.apache.org/lang/source-repository.html),
the you can work on your local copy and attach a patch to the JIRA issue.

Regards,
Julien

2010/2/2 Chandra Shekar <reach_chandra@yahoo.com>:
> Hi
>
> I want to assign the bug LANG - 583 to myself, I am not able to see asign option, also
i want to know where i can download the code work and then submit the patch,