commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] OSGI - POOL-160
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:26:31 GMT
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding the current discussion on felix dev list.
> Hopefully this should settle thing a bit.
> Both Karl and Richard says the FAQ looks clear enough (that's the one
> I pointed you to earlier too).

Its annoying since it came up three times on dev@felix and other felix
developers said the opposite

http://markmail.org/message/5xwuqjaycupfxwh5

I guess we go with the current advice and hope its right this time. I
have updated the commons-parent pom.xml to not re-import the
component's packages:

I have also built all the components using that version of the parent
pom and their generated manifests are here fore review:

http://people.apache.org/~niallp/osgi-feb-2010/

Niall

 And I

] [   60]