commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 2.5 based on RC1
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:42:49 GMT
The last release of Lang was in March 2008 and there have been quite a
few bug fixes and enhancements since then. Many of the changes in the
current trunk which are compatible have been backported to the Lang
2.x branch to create this release.

[ ] +1 Yes go ahead an release based on RC1
[ ] -1 No, because...

Lang 2.5 RC1 is available for review here:

Maven artifacts are here:

Details of changes since 2.4 are in the release notes:

I have tested this with JDK 1.3 & 1.4 using ant and JDK 1.5 & 1.6 using maven2.
(note JVMRandom tests failed for JDK 1.3 & 1.4 - but I re-ran a couple
of times and both passed)

The tag is here:

(note some *relative* links are broken and the 2.5 directories are
not yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)

Clirr Report (compared to 2.4):

RAT Report:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: