commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] Release 1.0.2 snapshot available
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:54:34 GMT
Looks OK to me, except need md5 checksums for the actual release. Also
maven repository artifacts.

If you have GPG setup and run something like the following:

   mvn -Prc clean install -Dgpg.passphrase=thephrase

Then you should find it creates both the md5 and sigs in your local m2
repository - for all the jars, pom and the zip/gz stuff

Niall