commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Preparing for a 2.5 release
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 02:26:17 GMT
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Niall Pemberton
<niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> For anyone who hasn't noticed I've been back-porting Commons Lang
> changes from the trunk to a 2.x branch:
>
>    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/lang/branches/LANG_2_X/
>
> AFAIC its getting close to being ready for a 2.5 release. LANG-204 is
> currently in progress and I will try to post a summary of whats been
> back ported (and what hasn't) tomorrow. Other than that I have only
> updating the site and getting the release notes & changes plugin up to
> date on my todo list.
>
> Is there anything anyone else wants included?

Currently the other Lang bugs against 2.x are the following, but I
don't plan to fix them unless someone else supplies a patch:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-76
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-331
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-472