commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Daemon 1.0.2 based on RC2
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:13:16 GMT
On 02/24/2010 10:42 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:

>> Fair enough. That is what http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
>> says, though I don't recall this list not working to consensus for a
>> release.
>
> I just meant that it's not been the style afaik up to now. No
> implication either way - we'll adapt.

I agree that release vote is not an popularity content.
However, any PMC must comply to the ASF bylaws, and it happens
that for a good reason release voting has been made as such.

Anyhow, I will give 72 hours for that vote
that will end on Friday 8:00 GMT, calc votes and act accordingly
unless Sebastian withdraws his -1, since AFAICT we
have a general consensus on that and enough votes.

Regards
--
^TM