commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject DBCP release
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:24:37 GMT
I have been holding the release announcement until the maven
artifacts got replicated; but replication needs to be set up for
commons-dbcp/commons-dbcp and I am not sure that has yet been done.
 Does anyone here have karma / access to tell if the replication has
been set up for this directory in m2-ibiblio-rsynch?

I will wait a few more hours and go ahead and send the announcement,
as the actual release is available on the mirrors now.  In the mean
time, it would be great if others could have a look at the site and
downloads.

Thanks!

Phil