commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release DBCP 1.3/1.4 based on RC7
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:47:08 GMT
Oliver Heger wrote:
> Tested build successfully under Windows 7 with JDKs 1.4 and 1.5 (for
> version 1.3) and 1.6 (for version 1.4).
>
> I was not able to generate the site because for both versions and all
> JDKs it hangs after saying "[INFO] Generating "Dependencies" report.",
> but maybe this is a local problem or it just takes very long? No
> showstopper.
>
> Artifacts and sites look good.
>
> So +1
>
> Oliver

Thanks, Oliver. Regarding the site build, the dependencies report
does take a few seconds (but not that long) for both versions, but
consistently works4me on both Linux and Mac OSX, maven 2.2.1 (JDK
1.6, dbcp 1.4) and maven 2.0.10 (JDK 1.5, dbcp 1.3).  What versions
of maven did you use to test?

Phil