commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release DBCP 1.3/1.4 based on RC7
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:32:35 GMT
Tested build successfully under Windows 7 with JDKs 1.4 and 1.5 (for
version 1.3) and 1.6 (for version 1.4).

I was not able to generate the site because for both versions and all
JDKs it hangs after saying "[INFO] Generating "Dependencies" report.",
but maybe this is a local problem or it just takes very long? No
showstopper.

Artifacts and sites look good.

So +1

Oliver