commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <billwbar...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-daemon (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 04:26:28 GMT

From: "Mladen Turk" <mturk@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:43 AM
To: "Commons Developers List" <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-daemon (in module
apache-commons) failed

> On 02/18/2010 02:34 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>>> I suspected that's the case, so reverted component.name
>>> back to daemon from commons-daemon. Hope that'll do.
>>
>> I haven't followed what you've changed.  Gump will run
>>
>> ant -Dcomponent.name=daemon-@@DATE@@ dist
>>

> Ah, this should be
> ant -Dcomponent.version=@@DATE@@ dist
>
> component.name is daemon and
> final name is created as
> ${component-name}-${component-version}
> so you only need to provide the version

Between Stephan and myself, this should go back to working in the next Gump
run.

FYI, the huge number of affected projects is because Gump uses Tomcat as the
source for servlet-api and jsp-api.  And all Tomcat builds in Gump list
commons-daemon as a dependency (since they copy the jsvc source distro).