commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Jexl 2.0 released.
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 14:54:02 GMT
> On 05/02/2010, henrib <henrib@apache.org> wrote:
>  >
>  >  The Commons JEXL team is pleased to announce the commons-jexl-2.0 release!
>  >

> I rejected the announce to Commons-User because:
>
>  The download page on the web-site has not been updated yet.

Just seen the change; however I think 1.1 still needs to be available,
as it is rather different from 2.0

>  The RELEASE_NOTES.txt file on the download site is out of date.
>  The README.html file is out of date.
>
>  These are quite easy to fix, and it should only take a day or so for
>  the mirrors to catch up once the web-site has been updated.
>
>  Please can you hold off sending any further announcements until these
>  items are fixed?
>
>  By the way, I'd prefer my name to be omitted from the announcement.
>  If people are really interested in tracking who provided those fixes
>  they can find out from the JIRA entries.
>
>  Thanks.

Also, the page http://commons.apache.org/jexl/releases.html has a link
to nightly builds. These should not be advertised to users, only
developers.  The page could probably be dropped, and removed from the
left-hand navigation.

S///