commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Jexl 2.0 released.
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 14:45:42 GMT
On 05/02/2010, henrib <henrib@apache.org> wrote:

>  The Commons JEXL team is pleased to announce the commons-jexl-2.0 release!

I rejected the announce to Commons-User because:

The download page on the web-site has not been updated yet.
The RELEASE_NOTES.txt file on the download site is out of date.
The README.html file is out of date.

These are quite easy to fix, and it should only take a day or so for
the mirrors to catch up once the web-site has been updated.

Please can you hold off sending any further announcements until these
items are fixed?

By the way, I'd prefer my name to be omitted from the announcement.
If people are really interested in tracking who provided those fixes
they can find out from the JIRA entries.

Thanks.