commons-dev mailing list archives

From rich...@rswheeldon.com
Subject [primitives] Primitives status, IntHashMap, patches, release?
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 00:20:19 GMT

Hi,

I was looking for an IntHashMap impl and noticed that there are two
in Apache Commons - the first a private one in commons-lang and the
second as a pending patch in Commons Primitives. I also see that this
in not the only patch left lingering since the last release - in 2003!

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PRIMITIVES-4 IntHashMap
 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PRIMITIVES-3 IntSet
 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PRIMITIVES-6 Specialized ByteList
 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PRIMITIVES-7 ByteSet

Is there any willingness amonst active committers to provide another
release in the next few months? If so, I'd be happy to re-examine the
patches provided, add unit tests, etc. and submit the appropriate
patches. If not, I won't waste my time,

Regards,

Richard