commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <billwbar...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r915668 - in /commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/nt: Makefile moni/Makefile service/Makefile
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:25:51 GMT

From: "Mladen Turk" <mturk@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:05 PM
To: <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: svn commit: r915668 - in
/commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/nt: Makefile moni/Makefile
service/Makefile

> On 02/24/2010 05:21 AM, billbarker@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: billbarker
>> Adding AL headers to files that look machine generated, but may not be.
>>

> Nice, but I won't make another daemon spin just because of those.
> This is completely irrelevant. Everything we distribute is
> ASL licensed except where explicitly noticed it isn't.

In total agreement.  It didn't cost me much to copy/paste into files that I
really think should be removed (and where the header is several times the
size of the content).  Since there are no votes other than sebb's -1 (which
he won't withdraw), I think that we should declare this [VOTE] a failure,
and anyone that wants commons-daemon can get it from SVN.