commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New sandbox component: at-digester
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 07:58:16 GMT
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Simone Tripodi <simone.tripodi@gmail.com> wrote:

> first of all nice to meet you :) There are not differences since mine
> is an extension that uses annotations to build the Digester, I
> proposed the sandbox because is not complete, once terminated I'll
> propose to merge the sanbox code in the proper one.

This sounds like a lot of unnecessary work for me: Creating a new
component, publishing a new site, merging back, and so on. The same
work would rather be spent on your actual target.

I'm not involved in the digester project, but is there no chance of
doing this within the project? May be by creating a new branch, if
required?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!