commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] closing MTJ issues ?
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:28:26 GMT
Yes.  The mahout group has decided not to use math and instead to roll our
own package.  That means that our particular request for speed doesn't much
apply.

I don't suppose that other commons-math users would mind a high performance
system, but they will need to speak for themselves.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve