commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject [math] moving towards 2.1 release ?
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:47:31 GMT
Hello,

I wonder if we should release 2.1 soon. There have been many bugs fixed,
but there are still many bugs waiting for a fix. I know at least two
projects that are waiting for a new release.

I have closed or postponed a few issues. Considering the 9 issues
scheduled for 2.1, some of them could be postponed once again to
post-2.1 or perhaps even closed as WON'T FIX (MATH-194, MATH-195 and
perhaps MATH-228). A few other are on the way to be solved (MATH-323,
MATH-297 which could be considerd resolved and another issue created for
the multiple singular values problem I identified in the last comments,
depending on Dimitri's work on SVD). MATH-296 could probably be resolved
as proposed in the next to last comment by Phil.

What do other think about this ?

Luc