commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [digester] Re: Sandbox request
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:03:42 GMT
Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys and happy new year!!!
> Time ago I submitted a proposal[1] to extend the commons-digester with
> Java5 annotations and then submitted a patch[2] that has not been
> applied; since I continued working on it, and since December I'm a new
> ASF Cocoon3 Committer and PMC member, I requested a Lab[3] where I
> explained I'd like to complete the work and submit it once again to
> the digester community.
> They suggested me that in this case requesting a sandbox is a better
> place than starting-up a new lab.
> What are your feedbacks? What's the better way to proceed?
> Many thanks in advance, all the best!
> Simo
>
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/7in2illxlbuwwdgt
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIGESTER-135
> [3] http://markmail.org/message/osybr5dlatdjv2at

Hi Simone,

We can set up a sandbox to house this work.  Since you are an ASF
committer, all you need to do is to provide your apache availId
(user id) and we can set you up with commons-sandbox karma, allowing
you to create the sandbox yourself.  I will let the [digester] devs
respond regarding suitability of the feature and whether it is best
to start this work in the sandbox.

Phil