commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject [digester] help on graduating at-digester sandbox to current implementation
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:13:49 GMT
Hi all guys,
I'm writing you because I really need your help on graduating my effort
spent on sandbox about the digester: I finally terminated porting my old
stuff[1] on the sandbox and implemented some test cases that show how to use
annotations on pojos.
I need your help on:
- reviewing the design;
- make the code more compliant to commons-digester;
- increasing test cases
- suggest me what I have to do to propose the sandbox merged in /trunk
- help me on writing the documentation, I'm not a native English speaker :(

Is anyone available to help me? I'll start writing an architectural document
to provide you better informations, and apologize in advance for my poor way
to explain concepts in English :P

In the meanwhile, if you have spare time to have a look at the code you can
check it out from svn sandbox[2]
Thanks in advance, all the best!!!

[1] - still on google code,
do I have to drop it?