commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New sandbox component: at-digester
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 09:50:18 GMT
Guys,
I finally branched the code, I made a mistake during the import (I
copied into trunk/trunk) and I'm very sorry for that, but nothing was
broken.
So now on

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/at-digester/trunk

here is the current digester/trunk branch.
Thank you for your help, best regards
Simo