commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New sandbox component: at-digester
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:55:21 GMT
Hi Henry,
thanks a lot for your hint!!! Since I already created (and started
committing code) on the sandbox on

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/at-digester/trunk

Can I branch the code here? Should I remove the existing stuff on the
target dir? Many thanks in advance, I'm sorry but I'm not familiar
with these procedures on commons.
Best regards!!!!
SImo