commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New sandbox component: at-digester
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 06:57:41 GMT
Hi all, Jochen, Rahul,
thanks for your help, fine for me working on a branch, I'm more than
pleased to adopt the best solution that fits with the community needs
:)
I don't think I have the rights needed to branch the digester, can
anyone help me please? Many thanks in advance, more than appreciated!
Best regards, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.google.com/profiles/simone.tripodi