commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New sandbox component: at-digester
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:11:23 GMT
Hi Jochen,
sorry for the delay (I'm currently at office), I think it is better if
we involve Rahul Akolkar (CC-ed in the mail): I'm an ASF committer but
not a Digester neither Commons committer; in this scenario I propose
to let the community express the opinion in having this new feature
included in a next feature release, if they're interested I think it
could be good investing efforts on it.
Let me know, have a nice day :)
Simo

http://www.google.com/profiles/simone.tripodi