commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New sandbox component: at-digester
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 07:18:36 GMT
You should have the rights.

Make the branch into the sandbox rather than inside digester. Something like:

svn mkdir https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/digester-anno/
svn cp -m "Branching into the sandbox for annotation changes to
digester" https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/digester/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/digester-anno/branch-name