commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Continuum Java 5 build
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:17:38 GMT
> sebb wrote:
>  > It is starting to look like Continuum cannot handle mixed Maven and
>  > Ant groups, so perhaps it would be worth experimenting with a
>  > standalone group?
>

> That may be what we have to do.  It doesn't make sense, since there
>  is a "build environment" object that should determine what happens.
>   I am starting to think this is a bug with the way continuum sets up
>  ant builds inside projects that have a default maven build.
>
>  I will investigate.
>
>  Modulo the right setting for the initial wait on multipleThreads and
>  reverting the nanotime thing, do you think we are ready for another RC?

I'm not convinced that we have fixed the Continuum failures; ideally
I'd like to see some successful Java 6 and Ant/Java 1.5 runs first.

Also, I raised 2 JIRAs that could perhaps be fixed:

DBCP-319   	 Make private fields final where possible
There's a patch for this.

DBCP-317   	 Findbugs: Class doesn't override equals in superclass
The equals() overriding is inconsisent.