commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESULT: Failed [VOTE] Release DBCP 1.3/1.4 - take three
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 15:47:41 GMT
> Comments have not changed sebb's -1, so I am going to consider this
>  a failed VOTE and roll another RC with documentation fixes already
>  made included and attempt at clearer release notes and README.
>
>  Thanks, all for review and sorry to take so long to get this right.

Please note that I am still seeing the occasional test failures (even
after the test bug fix).
As a result, I did not revisit the -1 for the compilation problems -
the test failure seems like a -1 to me as well.

I hope to try and look at the failures again tomorrow.

It would be helpful if others could try running the failing test as
well (you'll need a script to do this as it only fails about 1% of the
time or less)