commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject [jelly] Jelly site slow update
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:55:50 GMT

Hello developers,

I took a little time to try to rebuild the site so as to answer the
question of Oliver Heger on the commons-users mailing-list and it
turned out to be less painful then expected.

I uploaded a preview of the rebuild at:
	http://www.activemath.org/~paul/tmp/jelly-site-preview/
which contains the following adjustments:
- a response to him in the FAQ
- an upgrade of the getting-started to point to maven-1.1 and not
maven (which doesn't speak of jelly at all)
- a warning on top of the index.html saying "low development activity"
These three pages are already uploaded to the site, isolatedly, and
should be visible soon.

I would appreciate if experienced commons site makers can take a look
and the above URL and tell me if it's acceptable (meaning: better than
the current!). I might be able then, later, to upgrade slowly other
parts of the website, in particular the broken the "tag reference"
pages which Dion left us.

thanks in advance.

paul