commons-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Bateman <d...@dougbateman.net>
Subject Accidental Facebook Spam
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 02:29:47 GMT
Dear Friend,

Please accept my apologies for any emails you received regarding photo
sharing in *Facebook*.

As a rule I avoid sending undesired emails to anyone.  Yet today, while
using Facebook to locate old friends, a mouse mistake resulted in an email
being sent to every person with whom I've sent or received email in the past
10 years.  You can probably imagine how embarrassing this can be.  If you
received an email entitled "*Check out my photos on Facebook*", please feel
free to disregard it.

You are of course still welcome to connect to me on Facebook if you should
desire.

*Again, I apologize for the spam.*

With warmest regards,
Doug