commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Home for the colt fork
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:18:28 GMT
Mahout now has a fork of a portion of the 'category A' portion of the
CERN colt library forked. The Mahout fork is, of course, in the Mahout
tree under a Mahout Java package and Maven triple.

I want to use the collections classes from Mahout as the core to a new
set of commons-primitives classes that do the useful things that GNU
Trove does.

The classes I want to start from depend on the classes that are in the
Mahout fork.

As a temporary expedient, I can depend on their there. However, I
submit that it would be more better if the mathematical code were in
commons-math. Was this option explored?