commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbcp] 1.3/1.4 RC1 available for review
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:13:45 GMT
All the artifacts look good.

DBCP 1.4 I ran the tests using m2 and JDK 1.6 and were fine.
DBCP 1.3 Test ran fine using m2/JDK 1.5 - but failed to compile using
ant/JDK 1.4 because one of the dependencies was built using JDK 1.5

I changed the dependency to use version 1.1 of geronimo-jta_1.1_spec
(instead of 1.1.1) and the tests built and ran fine in ant.

Its not IMO a blocker for release, but may cause confusion if anyone
tries to build with JDK 1.4.

Niall