commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject [ALL] Switch to JDK 1.4 in a minor release - was: [configuration] Minimum required JDK version
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:37:12 GMT
Thanks for the feedback so far. However, before taking concrete actions
I would like to put the question again in a broader scope.

The question is: Is it okay for a component to change its minimum
required JDK from 1.3 to 1.4 in a minor release?

I just want to make sure that there are no vetos when it comes to the
next release.