commons-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Commons to sponsor agimatec-validation incunbation
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:35:03 GMT
Sorry guys.  Guess using my Yahoo mail and Thunderbird for list
subscriptions was a bad idea....  I've been seeing other posts to the
dev@commons list and directly to me, but none about this thread until
today for some reason....

Niall, let me know if you need any help collecting the source tar to
post with the SGA.

Thanks,
Donald

Niall Pemberton wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 7, 2009, at 9:00 PM, Niall Pemberton wrote:

>>> I was waiting for Donald to take the lead. Hes posted a couple of
>>> message about the vote which I responded to but he doesn't seem to be
>>> around much. Its ready AFAIC to post the proposal to
>>> general@incubator.
>> I think Donald must be having subscription problems with this mailing list. Don't
think he's seen either response (or the other notes). I've nudged him off-list.