commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: primitives
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 04:24:47 GMT
Or you could start up a sandbox project. We've had good success with
ASF committers creating a sandbox branch of a released component, and
after diving in for a while it's then merged in to trunk where they
then become one of the most active coders of that component.

So +1 to a sandbox branch to primitives if you have ideas you'd like
to play with. ASF committers get karma to the sandbox on request, so
just need you to want to do that and we can add karma.

Hen