commons-dev mailing list archives

From henrib <>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Best way to generate 2 jars ?
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 23:06:34 GMT

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> And if by optionality of jexl-compat you meant not building it every
> time, we could use profile activation so the compat module only gets
> built if a -Pcompat switch is provided, for example.
> -Rahul

I'm still trying to find the best solution to ease the transition from jexl1
to jexl2.
Providing the 80% use-case compatibility would be nice but jar packaging
(and releasing...), besides being beyond my skillset, seems like a lot of
complications for an unlikely usage.
After all, the compat package could just remain an example of deriving
Not sure what's worth doing at this point...
Sent from the Commons - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message