commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help cutting JEXL-2.0 RC1 needed
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:24:39 GMT
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Henrib <hbiestro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using the trunk in the <scm> tag and -Dpassword  allowed to successfully
> prepare!
<snip/>

Progress. The <scm> section should have trunk URLs (in trunk :-) so
that must have got out of sync somewhere along the way here.

> The release:perform is getting stuck in the deploy:deploy...

<snap/>

Whats the commons.deployment.protocol value you're using? (if you
don't know, its "scp").

Check if you can otherwise ssh into people.a.o using ssh-agent (or Pageant).

Check if you have something like the following in your
$USER_HOME/.m2/settings.xml :

 <server>
   <id>apache.snapshots</id>
   <username>henrib</username>
   <directoryPermissions>755</directoryPermissions>
   <filePermissions>644</filePermissions>
   <!-- add configuration if needed (e.g. PuTTY) -->
 </server>

Finally, try mvn with debug (-X) and/or traces (-e) to see if there is
more information.

-Rahul