commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JEXL 2.0] o.a.c.jexl or o.a.c.jexl2 ?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:28:32 GMT
I don't think there is a silver-bullet answer, but o.a.c.jexl2
sensible if the architecture radically changes.

Struts 2 and Tapestry 5 have the # in their package structure. The
reason for this is so old and new versions can run together within the
same web app class loader. This makes sense for frameworks.

Do you think this is beneficial to your users?

Paul