commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Fabulich <...@fabulich.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of DbUtils 1.3 RC3
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 01:53:02 GMT

This release includes support for Java5 generics and varargs.

For RC3 I fixed the CheckStyle and FindBugs errors, except for the "bad
practice" bug of using getClass().getResourceAsStream(), which would
probably require an API change.

As noted in earlier RCs, I believe 1.3 to be a backwards compatible
binary, but I'm still only 99% sure of this; clirr reports a bunch of
compatibility errors that look like nonsense. I did run the compiled 1.2
tests against 1.3 and it looks OK.

+1 from me!

PS I, uh, accidentally overwrote 1.3 RC2 while uploading this version.
You can still rebuild 1.3 RC2 from source if you need to see the binary
diffs, but RC2 won't be officially released, so I don't think any real
harm has been done.

--

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/dbutils/tags/DBUTILS_1_3_RC3/