commons-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject Re: Consolidating Subprojects
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:39:29 GMT
>>> Sure, but how many users have that requirement? More than 1%?
>>
>> Even if it is 1%, it's worth considering. I am really not comfortable
>> with project addressing only the 80% more frequent cases. Minority
>> should never be neglected. It's clearly a philosophical and personal choice.

You just cannot address all the concerns of each and every user - and
we never have. That's just not realistic.

The point is that is is easily solvable. As long as people can make it
work I don't see a problem.

> Torsten addressed it by writing Jarjar :)

Minijar! Jarjar is from someone else :) ...and there also is ProGuard
and many more now.

cheers
--
Torsten