commons-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Aymé <julien.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbutils] Java5 branch landed to trunk; release tomorrow?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 10:44:21 GMT
I've submitted a patch for DBUTILS-54 and DBUTILS-57, which can be
added to the release if someone (Dan? ;-) ) has the time to review
them.

I'll try to submit a patch for DBUTILS-50 later this evening, but I
think this will require a little more time and thoughts.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBUTILS-54
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBUTILS-57
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBUTILS-50

Anyway, thanks for pushing this release.

Regards,
Julien