commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help cutting JEXL-2.0 RC1 needed
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:44:30 GMT
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Henrib <hbiestro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tried an RC3 after cleansing the xdoc related elements.
> From a clean svn checkout, the 'mvn site' works as expected.
>
> Using the manual procedure, generated
> http://people.apache.org/~henrib/jexl-2.0rc3/site/staging/ which is styled
> correctly but has the site links are wrong:
> http://people.apache.org/~henrib/jexl-2.0rc3/Users/people.apache.org/home/henrib/public_html/jexl-2.0rc3/site

I'm guessing, but probably something to do with
distributionManagement/site/url is causing this. The site isn't
actually part of the distrinbution, so its not being voted on and is
just there for people's convenience - so you could check out the tag
and generate it simply using "mvn clean site" and upload it manually.
I find maven's automated stuff too painful and I don't like some of
the side effects which is why I use a manual method for the whole
release process.

Niall