commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing sandbox project
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:09:45 GMT
Niall Pemberton wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 11/25/2009 10:26 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
>>> Done now.  The site is up at http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/runtime/
>>> and the main commons site menus and component table have been
>>> updated (will take an hour or so to replicate).
>>>
>> Excellent. Many thanks.
>
> Currently the build is set up to NOT compile the java classes - is this correct?

Ant is the build tool and the maven compile was failing, so I
disabled the maven build.  The one negative consequence of this is
that javadoc is not generated, so this needs to be uploaded directly
to the location pointed to by the (currently broken) link on the
menu, unless we want to maintain a working maven code build.

> Also the site isn't generating the standard bug/svn/mailing list etc
> type pages - I'm going to try and fix that.

Ugh.  I did not realize those links were broken.  Turning report
generation back on will probably fix that, but then we get all of
the other reports specified in the parent pom.  Would be great if we
could disable selectively, but I do not know how to do that.
Personally, I have never liked having reports in the parent pom for
exactly this reason.

Phil