commons-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [validator] Direction of validator implementation based on JSR 303
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:47:24 GMT
I'm sure we'll get a few more interested committers from Geronimo and
OpenJPA.  Was  just waiting until we had an initial proposal draft
completed before posting it to those dev lists.  I'll go ahead and post
to those lists today and maybe we can target you starting a Commons vote
in the next week or two, as we can try to get the podling approved
before the Dec. holiday season begins.....

-Donald