commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of DbUtils 1.3 RC3
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 17:07:18 GMT
I tried to build the sources on a JDK 1.5 and got the following errors:

D:\data\projects\OpenSource\dbutils\commons-dbutils-1.3-src\src\java\org\apache\
commons\dbutils\wrappers\SqlNullCheckedResultSet.java:[216,53] cannot
find symbol
symbol  : method copyOf(byte[],int)
location: class java.util.Arrays

D:\data\projects\OpenSource\dbutils\commons-dbutils-1.3-src\src\java\org\apache\
commons\dbutils\wrappers\SqlNullCheckedResultSet.java:[452,31] cannot
find symbol
symbol  : method copyOf(byte[],int)
location: class java.util.Arrays

The Arrays.copyOf() method was introduced in JDK 1.6. Shouldn't DbUtils
1.3 be compatible with Java 1.5?

Oliver