commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dbcp] 1.3 release problems
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 05:16:57 GMT
Given that the Sun JDK's SSL implementation has the same problem as
other SSL implementations, and given that Sun don't support the free
1.4 and 1.5 versions (so no security fixes coming), I think we do a
disservice in even encouraging people to stay on 1.4 and 1.5 by
continuing to support them.

1.6 for all Commons components :)

Hen