commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henrib <hbies...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JEXL-2.0 based on RC1
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:29:54 GMT

> Tag looks mainly OK, contents agree with source archive apart from
> doap and STATUS which are in SVN only. PROPOSAL file could probably be
> dropped from source archive too.

Paraphrasing, doap and STATUS are not in the source archive; any pointers on
how do I add them ?

CSS files have been modified as @import.

> Also, the site appears to be for 1.1, not 2.0.
> The Javadocs for 1.0 can probably be dropped now.

I've made a few adjustments that should describe 2.0; can you be more
specific ?

> The .asc.md5 and .asc.sha1 files should be deleted before deployment.

I'll look stupid but I dont know how to remove them from the site; can't
figure out where the files really end up on people.apache.org.