commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henrib <>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Next steps towards release?
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:24:03 GMT

Getting closer to produce an RC1, I've got a few questions.

1/ It seems the (new) template for the site does not include the various
reports (Cobertura, PMD, etc)? Am I doing something wrong ? (tried with
commons-exec which has the same behavior btw). Is this tied to
commons-parent:12 ?

2/ Reading the procedure, I went through the steps required to create a
code-signing key; not being  at ApacheCon this week ( unfortunately :-( )and
having no committers in the vicinity, I dont see how I can build the 'web of
trust' part. What should I do ? Is it OK to use my key anyway ?

2/ The clirr report is really hard to decipher; so much has changed between
jexl-1.0 and jexl-2.0 (from the parser to the API) that the output is either
obvious or noise. I only found one API change that might need to be (more)
documented, the removal of pre/post-resolvers from Expression. Not sure what
else I should expect from the tool considering how much has been refactored,
renamed or re-scoped...

3/ On a different note, it would be nice to move Apache Commons on the new

Sent from the Commons - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message